Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10 things....

That made me smile today...............

1. My little girl, she is always a treat. :P




2. Learning that Sephora had the Naked Palette in stock and immediately ordering it.




3. My new rescue doggay Charlie....he is a Chesapeake Retreiver.






4. AE Skinny jeans, really making me feel skinny




5. Getting a email that I had won a free bottle of Essie, from the Toms A Day Without Shoes promo.....spanks, cause that ish is too expensive for me.




6. Spending time with the hubs today




7. Bath and Body Works Candles (Caribbean Salsa, ahhhhhh)




8. Charlie Sheen (I know, he is just so COOOO COOOOOO)




9. Going back to school to get my LEARN on this summer




10. Netflix Instant view! Can't wait till they get WEEDS Season 6 on there!! Love that show (and no :) if you were wondering)



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment