Thursday, March 24, 2011

Things I LOVE Thursday

Happy Thursday!! Been kinda busy this week. Some of the highlights include getting my BC removed out of my arm....mainly because I put on like 60 lbs since being on it. I weighed less than I do now when I was pregnant. Anywho, it was a bitch to get out. TMI I know LOL.

So on to what I am loving at the moment:

The engagement of Michael Scott, on The Office, comes on tonight and so excited. LOVEZ

Wordfeud on my phone....This game is like crack. I play a ton of games at once too. If you have Android. I can't beat kicking somebody's arse by playing a ZA for 30 points. LOL. Check this out too, they actually have a page of cheats. LOVE IT


Retro Owl



KRISPY KREME! When the neon sign comes on at my local Krispy Kreme you are guaranteed to sit in line at the drive thru for at least 30 min. So good! *drooool*


***And the cherry on top is this. Apparently this guy put this picture on a dating site and he has to date gotten no hits, wonder why***

No comments:

Post a Comment