Tuesday, March 8, 2011

AE Skinny Jeans


FIRST POST!!! FIRST POST!!! So excited, I have been wanting to start a blog for so long now! I enjoy reading them...and they just look like so much fun to make.

So the first thing I'm going to review is my SUPER NEW PAIR OF AE skinny jeans. I am in no way skinny anymore (LOL I like to blame childbirth for that, but I am not so sure if it wasn't just me). Anyway, perfect length, perfect fit, so soft, and great price. I have a strange body type (I call it a squiggle body, LOL) so it is really hard for me to find good jeans without spending a fortune (ex. BUCKLE). These were $40 in the store. I unfortunately did not have any coupons to use, but if you "friend" AE on Facebook they usually come out with some pretty good ones. I had a email for 20% off a couple of weeks ago.

Also when you are at AE do make sure you sign up for the AE rewards program!! When you get to 100 points they email you a AE 15% off reward. Check it out on their website. Yall have a great day. <3






***Just checked my email and I have a coupon for $10 off $50....print here. expires 3/15 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment