Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Heads up 7-Up"

Do any of you guys remember that game? We played it in school. All the students put their heads down on their desks with your thumb up. The teacher chooses one person as “It.” This person goes around touching the thumbs of six other people. If you are touched, you go to the front of the room. You yell "Heads up, 7-up" Everyone raises their heads and tries to guess which of the seven people is “It. LOVEZ it!!

LOL. I wanted to give you guys a "heads up" on what I did yesterday. I don't know if any of y'all are friends with CVS Beauty club on Facebook? Well they are giving out a FREE full size Essence of Beauty Sanitizer, the coupon is under the Special Offers tab. &&&&& if you follow them on Twitter you get a free candy or a drink (up to $2), I got a Cherry Coke. How sweet is that?

I got the Sunblossom Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer. SMELLS SO GOOD, like sunflowers (I guess that is why they have a sunflower on the front..durrh).


These both end this week! :-) . Y'all have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment