Sunday, April 24, 2011

*Review" Aveeno Cleansing Pads

I was out and about yesterday and was sweating like a PIG. I was in Target and wanted to get a pack of cheep face wipes. I spotted these bad boys, and just the look of the package SCREAMED refreshment. Get to the car open them up, and start wiping my face. LOL, I swear I am such a dork cause these were not the make-up removing wipes that I had thought....nooo it was a cleansing pad with a TON of soap. LORD HELP my face was covered in suds.


PROZ:
*the pads get pretty soapy once you start rubbing
*great ex foliating side
*has a great fresh and clean smell
*face felt great after, wasn't too hard to get all the soap off
*Price was great ($4 with coupon)

CONZ:
*Only 28 pads...but you can cut them in half
*kind of made my skin tingle after....sometimes I like that, it just felt a little more intense than some others I have tried.
*Don't think they are going to stay moist for too long with the twist on lid (I left the foil wrapper on)

All in all I love Aveeno products. So if you are looking for a simple cleanser and not too expensive these do not disappoint, and the fact that you can cut these in half saves a ton of money. These seem pretty tough on breakouts, I will probably use these every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment