Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I LOVE Thursday

I had the most amazing, fantastic, wonderful day with my Momma. She took a day off work and came here to see us. So she is what I am LOVING the most today (and always). Awweee


I am not a huge fan of American Idol. HOWEVER, Scotty McCreery is the MAN! He is putting Garner, NC on the map. LOVEZ


Saw these today at Target. Drool. I have no idea why I didn't get these. Oh I know, I was too busy telling myself not to forget this.....



I have heard some good stuff about this stuff, smells AMAZING!! I can't wait to wash me body.

**One last LOVE. On my outing today I noticed a cute package at Wal-Mart. Seed Supply Co. Organic Clothing Co.. $3.50 for a T, yes please I will take 3. I am definitely keeping up with them the next time I am in there.


Happy Thursday everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment