Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I LOVE Thursday

"April showers, bring May flowers" if this is true I shouldn't see any grass, cause the weather lately has been CRAZY....and it is raining today too. Anywho, hope y'all are having a great day! This is what I am loving today.....


Easter Sunday! It is my daughters first easter, so of course we are making a huge deal out of it. Church in the am, frilly dresses, easter egg hunts, and LOTS of family time.


IPAD &&&how cute is this set up? I think I am a little obsessed with the IPAD....I have dreams about this thing, some of them involve me sticking it in my purse and running off, sometimes I am caught and sometimes I get away muahahahahahahah.


Since I cant afford the IPAD right now, might as well show something else that is on my list!


&&&&&& my little tater tot.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment