Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OPI Silver Shatter Polish &*Essie Haul*

Morning y'all. POLISH CHANGE DAY...lol, lame I know. I was just wondering if anybody out there is going to buy the OPI Silver Shatter when it comes out next month? I was checking it out and I am not sure about it right now.


&&&& I went on kind of a nail polish spree this weekend. I just kind of sneak them in the cart when me and the boy are at Target or Walmart. Essie does a good job of not being so flashy that would cause him to ask questions. ***Note I did not get all of these in one trip, this was a combo of a trip with my mom and then one this weekend with the hubs***


(left to right: muchi, muchi...turquoise & caicos....chinchilly....lapiz of luxury....ballet slippers)

I have on ballet slippers right now and I LOVE IT!! So today I think I am going to do turquoise & caicos. The color reminds me of a Tiffany & Co. box! What color are you wearing right now? Any suggestions on colors to try?

You guys have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment