Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lash Trash

I was reading my Glamour last night and found a couple of things in there that made me go huh? Have yall ever heard of the 6 week mascara? The treatment is called LashDip. How the treatment goes down: You lie back and close your eyes, as the technician ever so lightly nudges up your top lid to apply a mascara-like ink to your lashes. The pliable formula allows the lash to be sculpted in an upward curl, and with as little or as much thickness and length as you want. After several minutes, the ink dries to a glossy hold. So for 6 weeks and $200 bucks you can skip mascara!





Keeping with the eyelash theme. I see this set of false lashes, from Make Up Forever, with the cutest pink gingham bow on them. I am trying to figure out what would be a appropriate event to wear these, lol.





What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment