Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Facial Mist

I don't know what happened to me after giving birth but these days I can't stand the heat. I sweat like a mule, my face mostly and my hair is drenched a lot of the time. Plus to top it off our air conditioner is broken. So it got me thinking about Facial Mists. These are a few I am looking into. Have yall tried anything like this before? Suggestions?





I want to try all of them. Heee heee. I can just see each of them sitting in the refrigerator waiting to cool me off. I really hope we get this air fixed soon. Lord have mercy it is hot and it is only going to get hotter.

3 comments:

  1. Love the evian! I have used that one before that is so refreshing! Have used the body shop one as well but not the other two! Found them on amazon and bought away! Can't wait to try. :) Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add the body shop one is nice but love the evian one so much better, doesn't make my face feel oily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I am so excited to try the evian out. I am also thinking the H2O looks pretty good too. Let me know what you think about them!! Love your blog too by the way!!

    ReplyDelete