Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Heads Up



This is a new site and I'm still trying to figure it all out but I did apply for the Old Navy Active Wear Pants. My application is currently under review but you have to be a member to apply..so check it out!!! If you are chosen, you will receive a free pair of the active pants from Old Navy and 3 friends will too.



Crowdtap is a new site that lets you, engage and promote with leading brands, entertainment properties, non-profits and startups. You earn cash for gift cards and charity for your participation. In fact, you earn your first dollar just for signing up. Check it out here.






The second site I want to share with you is bzzagent.com. Bzzagent is “A Really Cool Site to Learn about New Things and Get to Try Them” and Bzzagent.com members enjoy expressing their opinions of products and reaping generous rewards. It can take time to improve your ranking within Bzzagent.com and thus receive the best possible products to test, but the wait is worth it according to the many members who make Bzzagent.com part of their daily routine. Check them out here.

I recently did a review on Covergirl Natureluxe foundation and lip balm. I received full size product to try. It was pretty cool.




Anyway I just wanted to give yall a heads up on some pretty sweet stuff you can get for free out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment