Monday, May 23, 2011

Review: Mac Charged Water


MAC says: "Charged water, fused with vital ions from rhodochrosite to create a powerfully protective hydrating mist to help defend the skin from environmental aggression. Packed with anti-oxidants, its peach-toned hue is imparted by the rhodochrosite itself. Its aroma, is a gentle blend of grapefruit mandarin.”

This stuff is the kick in the pants I need! I have had this in the refrigerator the whole weekend so it is super chilly. Two spritz's of this is all I need. Smells delicious. I am really using this for the refreshing aspect of it.

Some of the uses are:

*to seal in moisture
*sets foundation after applying
*anti-oxidant benefits

The only cons to this is the price. I did get mine at the outlets, so it was half price, 13.00. Sad, they are so far away though. I think I will just let myself indulge for a while.

Happy MONDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment