Saturday, May 14, 2011

Up early this morning....

Not by choice.....I was was forced awake by B (from here on out I am going to refer to my husband as B) who was wondering where this strange sound was coming from....apparently when I was filling the water bowl up for our dog, I forgot to turn it off. heee heee oops, I distinctly remember standing by the faucet saying "lefty loosey, righty tighty". I guess I just said it in my head and never acted on it. Anywho, since about 6:30 I have been helping B with the farm. We snuck off though so I could check Facebook, get some grub, let the lil one nap, and holla at y'all.


yummmm....

Hope y'all are having a great Saturday!! &&&& congrats to everybody who is graduating this weekend! Gotta show some love to my NC schools!!! Go BLUE DEVILS...heeee heeee



2 comments:

  1. Found you on 20sb!! Love the tarheels!! Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have those moments when we space out. I thought I turned the TV off this morning before going grocery shopping and I didn't! I also found you on 20SB!

    http://shermsinthemiddle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete