Sunday, May 1, 2011

*Sweet little weekend haul*

Hey y'all hope your weekend was AWESOME! We had a pretty good one. The weather was perfect for a pig pickin yesterday, I had never been to one where they had a bluegrass band play, so that was pretty cool. We made a trip to Target today and picked up a few things to make lasagna, y'all should really try the oven ready lasagna, its about 100 times easier! Mainly because our AC broke yesterday, wwwwaaaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaah, I told the hubs "Now our summer is completely ruined"...uhhh it kinda will be if we don't do something.


**She is just learning to pull up so nothing is sacred anymore....I got her that onesie today too, it says This is My Little Black Dress, and it has a pearl necklace print. I got one for my best friends baby too, that is going to be adorable on a newbie baby. They were only $3**

So I got Tina Fey's Bossypants...I had blogged about it earlier and just reading the back made me giggle...I hope it is good.

I had a free coupon for the Herbal Essences, I like the way the Tousle me Softly looks on the commercial so I am hoping just the conditioner will give me those results....LOL wishful thinking!

2 bottles of polish. Essie: Dive Bar and Peach Daiquiri. I can't wait to try them out. Right now I have Chinchilly....LOVE this color, and it was just voted Best Trendy Nail Polish Color for 2011 in Instyle Magazine.

The stuff in her hand, that she is carefully reading the ingredients to, is Queen Helene Mint Julep mask. I am wearing it right now as I type this up. Muahahahha. I try to do this once maybe twice a week. Love this stuff. It was $3 at Target, very very inexpensive.




:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment