Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Target Tuesday

Target Tuesday @ Tara's blog ,Fabulous but evil. Check her out!! This is my Beauty/Hygiene Edition for Target Tuesday.



Pretika SonicDermbrasion Brush ....I wonder if this is just as good as the Clarisonic Mia?


Philips Sonicare HX6972/10 FlexCare+ Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush and Sanitizer


Panasonic Pore Cleanser with Mist


Easy Feet....Omg my feet get so dirty wearing flip flops all the time, this would be nice


*Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. i've been wanting to try one of those dermabrasion brushes but i'm afraid it will like rip off my face or something. lol. let me know if you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wear flip flops too! I could really use that feet-cleaning thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i laughed at the commercials for easy feet....then i thought about it and i thought about flip flop season and realized i kinda want to try it!

    ReplyDelete