Sunday, May 22, 2011

*Haul*

So I went Thursday to the outlets and to Bath & Body Works!


The Cosmetics Store (@the outlets)

1. Mac Charged Water....and OMG this stuff is awesome, smells great, makes my face feel super hydrated. I have been on a face mist kick for a little bit now. I keep this in the fridge!


2. Clinique #3 Toner....I hadn't used this since High School and it was cheep soooo, it was mine.



3. Mac Highland Honey Blush....I have always wanted a peachy blush, and I am loving this stuff!



Bath & Body Works

1. Country Chic Body Wash...I am not sure if this is my scent...I may have to take it back. eeek


2. Flower Shop & Frosted Cupcake Candle....I am burning the cupcake right now and it smells DELICIOUS!!



4. &&& It was the last month for the I LUV BBW Club so I picked up my last gifts.....s'mores pocket bac, preview size of Salty Caramel Candle, and a preview of the new coconuts (coconut passion fruit)


Hope everybody had a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go and get myself pampered with that stuff xx

    ReplyDelete