Friday, May 20, 2011

Things I LOVE Thursday...Friday edition

I was running around all day yesterday and came home with a MASSIVE headache, so I didn't get to post. So I am today...teee heee.


The diaper cake I made for my BFF's baby shower tomorrow is ADORABLE!!



Have y'all smelled Bath & Body Works' Salty Caramel Candle? OH goodness, every time I smell this thing it takes all I have not to lick it!!



Went to the outlets yesterday! Its like a never ending SALE....just wish they weren't so far away!!



&&&& Oh sweet lord I am in LOVE with this bag!! Why does my list of things I want have to be so LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG! hahah

1 comment:

  1. I've a hugely long list of things I want but mostly likely will never have...unless of course I win the lotto!
    Salty and Caramel??? I never knew such a thing existed. I love scented candles, cinnamon is my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete