Thursday, May 12, 2011

Things I LOVE Thursday



My breakfast this morning! Bojangles oh how I adore your delicious chicken biscuits!!


I was in Walmart this morning and I found a rack of baby clothes for $1 !! My best friend is having a baby in July and I got her 3 super cute outfits. Of course I had to get a few for my little one too. It was AMAZING....oh and did y'all know that walmart has a whole clearance section? I was not aware of this, they tuck the isles all the way in the back near the garden center! I have yet to find the one at the walmart here, but in my hometown my bestie inlightened me!


Can you belive this dress is made out of Duct Tape? There is currently a "Duct Tape Prom" Contest for couples going on. So its dress and tux, the winners get $5000 each!! Check it the dresses here!


This is a $1 MILLION DOLLAR Hello Kitty painting. A friend of mine just got a Hello Kitty tattoo, and it got me searching through other peoples tattoos of the adorable little kitty. I stumbled upon this site called hellokittyhell. Some people are OBSESSED, it is really neat to look through.

*Hope y'all are having a great Thursday!!!*

1 comment:

  1. That biscuit does look good. We don't really do them over here but looking at the picture I remember the taste and now I'm officially hungry! I really don't get the Hello Kitty craze, I realise some people do go nutty for it. I'm not sure if I could have one tattooed on my body but it depends how much you like something I guess. Enjoyed looking at your blog, do you have an entry that'll tell me a little more about you? xx

    ReplyDelete